httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: general/1376: Server stops servicing requests when log disk is full (fwd)
Date Fri, 07 Nov 1997 02:06:57 GMT
None of the logging code actually checks the return value from the various
write functions.  But that shouldn't stop it from serving hits.  I suspect
something else is borken.  Like, for example, they have a CGI which blocks
badly on full disk and that's chewing up all their children.

Or perhaps the lockfile can't be locked on a full disk?  That'd be cute.

Dean