httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: mod_log-any/1351: No filtering of referer is possibly in CustomLog module (fwd)
Date Mon, 03 Nov 1997 22:01:19 GMT

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 1997 22:49:16 +0100
From: Erwin Bolwit <erwin@nmg.nl>
To: Dean Gaudet <dgaudet@arctic.org>
Subject: Re: mod_log-any/1351: No filtering of referer is possibly in  CustomLog module

At 12:37 3-11-97 -0800, you wrote:
>It's largely unrequired with 1.3 because as of 1.3 you can pipe your logs
>through an external program in a reliable.  The external program can do
>whatever complicated filtering you're interested in.
>
>Dean

Thanks for the quick reply. I suppose that with this ability, the problem
is largely solved.
Still, with so many regexp functions already built into the server, I would
think it handy if the server
had it.
But please take this is positive criticism; I'm already happy with apache
as it is.

Erwin

--
Erwin Bolwit