httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: Draft: vhosts-in-depth and vhost-examples
Date Mon, 03 Nov 1997 03:16:38 GMT
Ok I just posted some comments ... what I'd also like to see is for all
the vhost related documents to be moved into a new subdir
htdocs/manual/vhosts.  This might make it easier to place and find all the
vhost info.

The fullURI stuff is obtuse and marginally broken, Martin is working on
a patch that makes it clearer and correct.  We should wait for his patch
before documenting it.

Dean