httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Kosut <ako...@leland.Stanford.EDU>
Subject Re: Byte article on free software
Date Sun, 30 Nov 1997 21:19:50 GMT
On Sun, 30 Nov 1997, Ben Laurie wrote:

> What I've been wondering is: who is our "personable leader"?

It's you, didn't you get the email? Now go out and lead. Or at least be
personable :)

I was actually considering this the other day. We really don't have a
leader, near as I can tell. The software we're working on was written by a
couple of Robs (McCool and Thau - sorry, Dr. Hartill), and I guess at one
point they may have been learders (Rob M. certainly led NCSA httpd when he
was there). And we've got Brian, who sort of collected the group. He's
personable enough. If we needed a leader, maybe it could be him. ;)

Or maybe we should check some history books for how the Apache Native
Americans set up themselves leader-wise. If nothing else, it would
probably make for some cool titles :)