httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Kosut <ako...@leland.Stanford.EDU>
Subject Re: Headless Amazons!
Date Wed, 26 Nov 1997 21:43:12 GMT
On Wed, 26 Nov 1997, Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:

>     Here's a fun one:

Wow. That's an old version of Netscape's server, too. Howevver, I'm
wondering if your HEAD script is prettying up the output; when I try using
telnet, I get "HTTP/1.0 405 Because I felt like it.". Which has rather
a very different feel than "405 Method Not Allowed" :)

Also, have you ever tried a "whois amazon.com"? Wow, that's a lot of
domains...

P.S. Thanksgiving break starts for me tomorrow, and I'm going home, so I
may be out of touch (or maybe not) for a few days.