httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com>
Subject Re: virtual domains using mod_rewrite
Date Wed, 19 Nov 1997 05:36:27 GMT
Cool, they are using the wildcard A record thing too.

I just think this is such a cool thing.  I don't care about doing it,
since I don't have enough users to really care, but I just love how
conceptually clean it is and how it shows off the power of Apache +
mod_rewrite.

I'm sure I could trade them a hack to Apache to allocate shared data in
shared memory instead of using copy on write for info on how they are
doing it.  <g>