httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com>
Subject Re: HPUX: Make: bad wait code. Stop.
Date Sat, 15 Nov 1997 00:37:20 GMT
On Fri, 14 Nov 1997, Dean Gaudet wrote:

> Job control versus no job control in the shell invoking make?

Doesn't make sense.  There is job control in the shell.  But does seem
like it may be somehow related.

Don't think you mean strace.  <g>

 NAME
      strace - write STREAMS event trace messages to standard output

This is HPUX.  Me don't know any ktrace/strace/truss thingy on HPUX.
Sigh.

Of course, gdb just hangs completely (have to kill it manually), not that
it would be overly useful anyway.