httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com>
Subject release date for 1.3b3
Date Fri, 14 Nov 1997 02:18:34 GMT
Shipping betas when they aren't ready helps nothing.  Setting release
dates are fine, but releasing code that simply isn't ready is a poor idea.
Like it or not, there is a large overhead for each beta released and
rushing it to keep to some made up schedule isn't productive.

I am all for trying to keep this moving, but pushing betas out will simply
lead to more and more and more.