httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apachen/src/main http_protocol.c
Date Sat, 01 Nov 1997 23:09:41 GMT
On 1 Nov 1997 martin@hyperreal.org wrote:

> martin      97/11/01 14:24:09
>
>   Modified:    src/main http_protocol.c
>   Log:
>   Apache sent wrong replies in response to certain Range: bytes=... headers.
>   The patch is an update to what Ronald Tschalaer
>   <Ronald.Tschalaer@psi.xch> sent.
>   PR: 1329
>   Submitted by:	Ronald Tschalaer <Ronald.Tschalaer@psi.ch>
>   Reviewed by:	Martin +1, Dean +1, Paul +1

Just a note; I really prefer using full names in commit messages.  While
it is obvious who you mean right now, in a year it may not be checking the
logs.  While you can argue that it isn't important then... still prefer
full names.  Oh, and you could leave out the +1 because it is assumed they
gave it a +1 if their name is there.

That's just my opinion and tradition though.