httpd-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Roy T. Fielding" <>
Subject Re: Are we ready for 1.3b3?
Date Sun, 16 Nov 1997 01:57:55 GMT
>I'll wait about 12-15 hours or so before doing it, just in case
>(ie: unless there are objections, I'll tag it and start the
>ball rolling for the 1.3b3 release around 12:00EST Sunday 11/16)

Somebody needs to verify that it still works on NT after the libap change.

I noticed that I needed to remove the old buildmark.c file
manually in order for cvs update to work.

The current cvs seems to work fine on Solaris 250.


View raw message