httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Laurie <...@algroup.co.uk>
Subject Re: [STATUS] 1.3b3-dev Sun Nov 16 10:07:28 EST 1997
Date Sun, 16 Nov 1997 15:29:00 GMT
Jim Jagielski wrote:

> Very, very close... At present, it looks like the
> only thing is the ``spaces in NT argv'' problem.
> Paul has a suggested patch, which Ben agrees with,
> but Ben points out that a more general solution
> is needed. He will try to work one out. We'll hold
> off on 1.3b3 until Ben decides.

BTW, there's also an assert I'm going to blow away.

And there was some debate as to whether os_canonical_filename should
lowercase the parts of the file that _don't_ correspond to actual files.
I think I agree that it shouldn't (and it currently does) but I don't
intend to hold up 1.3b3 for it - can we add it to the issues list for
1.3b4, please?

Cheers,

Ben.