httpd-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Ben Laurie <...@algroup.co.uk>
Subject Re: Are we ready for 1.3b3?
Date Sun, 16 Nov 1997 10:29:29 GMT
Roy T. Fielding wrote:
> 
> >I'll wait about 12-15 hours or so before doing it, just in case
> >(ie: unless there are objections, I'll tag it and start the
> >ball rolling for the 1.3b3 release around 12:00EST Sunday 11/16)
> 
> Somebody needs to verify that it still works on NT after the libap change.

Just building it now...

> 
> I noticed that I needed to remove the old buildmark.c file
> manually in order for cvs update to work.

Strange - seems to have worked here...

Cheers,

Ben.

-- 
Ben Laurie            |Phone: +44 (181) 735 0686|Apache Group member
Freelance Consultant  |Fax:   +44 (181) 735 0689|http://www.apache.org
and Technical Director|Email: ben@algroup.co.uk |Apache-SSL author
A.L. Digital Ltd,     |http://www.algroup.co.uk/Apache-SSL
London, England.      |"Apache: TDG" http://www.ora.com/catalog/apache

Mime
View raw message