httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Brian Havard" <bri...@kheldar.apana.org.au>
Subject Re: 1.3b3 for OS/2
Date Sun, 23 Nov 1997 06:27:44 GMT
On Thu, 20 Nov 1997 11:31:20 +0100, Martin Kraemer wrote:

>On Wed, Nov 19, 1997 at 06:33:42PM -0700, Marc Slemko wrote:
>> > 1) What Configuration should it be built with (choice of modules etc.) ?
>>
>> Take a guess, any guess.
>>
>> There is one that I was using for 1.2 at
>> http://www.worldgate.com/~marcs/a/Configuration, but 1.3 has changed
>> somewhat.
>>
>> The idea is include a reasonable set of modules, enough so the significant
>> ones are there, but not silly ones.  It isn't firm.  I go for including
>> things like the proxy on the basis that even though they add a little
>> overhead, it is small enough to be worth ti.
>
>Then perhaps
>    http://dev.apache.org/dist/binaries/BinBuild/binbuild.Configuration
>should be updated as well to reflect the "desired" list of modules.

I've gone with the default configuration plus proxy, status, info and
rewrite.

If anyone wants to get it and make it available on www.apache.org, I've made
it available at ftp://silk.apana.org.au/pub/apache/apache_1.3b3.os2exe.zip
It's about 200k. I've only included the exe itself and the Configuration file
used to build it.