httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Shane Caraveo" <sh...@caraveo.com>
Subject debugging php3_mod for windows
Date Sat, 22 Nov 1997 15:41:50 GMT
Hello,
I've been working with the php development group porting php3 to
windows.  I'm also working on the php3 server modules for apachent
1.3, isapi and nsapi.  I was wondering if I could get some input with
a problem I am having with the apache module, or perhapes some
information on how best to debug an apache module on windows.  I'm
working with vc5.  I would like to be able to do a page request and
enter debug mode right in the php code, but am not sure how to do
that with apache. (I am using 1.3b3 binary distribution for the
server, but compiled the source to get the apachecore.lib)

The problem I am currently having is with opening the phtml file.
We first call popenf, then later fdopen.  I am getting an assert
failure during the fdopen call that makes is appear as if the file
was not actualy opened, but we are checking for that during the
popenf call.

(the php3 apache module is working on the unix side)

Anyway, any input will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Shane Caraveo