httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Bryce Ryan <bry...@priscilla.ultima.org>
Subject Re: "Apache moves to Rhapsody" says Zdnet
Date Fri, 21 Nov 1997 01:47:43 GMT
My mailer says that Jim Jagielski said:

> I have a Mac 7600/120 (actually a 233 now, thanks to MacWorks :) )
> that would be nice to run it on, but I don't know if it runs
> at that platform :/

my understanding is that Rhapsody DR1 will run on any PCI-based power
PC.  this includes the 7000-9000 series macs, including your
7600.

we had Rhapsody running on an 8600 here at organic...it's rather nice,
in it's own way.

we intend to rebuild a rhapsody machine; when we do, i'll see what we can
do to get apache running.

--
=== Bryce Ryan ========= AMBIANCE ======== brycer@ultima.org ===
=== Internet Services, Education and ToasterNet Construction ===