httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Wilfredo Sanchez <wsanc...@apple.com>
Subject Re: "Apache moves to Rhapsody" says Zdnet
Date Fri, 21 Nov 1997 01:25:33 GMT
>My mailer says that Jim Jagielski said:
>>
>> I have a Mac 7600/120 (actually a 233 now, thanks to MacWorks :) )
>> that would be nice to run it on, but I don't know if it runs
>> at that platform :/
>>

>my understanding is that Rhapsody DR1 will run on any PCI-based power
>PC.  this includes the 7000-9000 series macs, including your
>7600.

Must have a 604e processor. Kernel doesn't like others.
There are other restrictions. See the Rhapsody section of
devworld.apple.com.

I think most common Intel hardware works for the Intel version.

     -Fred

---
        Wilfredo Sanchez - wsanchez@apple.com - 408.974-5174
    Apple Computer, Inc. - Rhapsody Core Operating Systems Group
       2 Infinite Loop, Mail Stop 302-4K, Cupertino, CA 95014