httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Frank J. Faubert Jr." <fr...@sane.com>
Subject Re: windows install sheild
Date Thu, 20 Nov 1997 23:47:58 GMT
Hi,

   I posted a patch to fix the for loop (see PR #1417).  However, that patch
only makes Apache kill the other processes after 60 seconds, there is still
a serious problem where the child processes won't shut themselves down
if they are idle.  They only shut down after they serve another page.
Unfortunately, I don't have the expertise to fix that problem...

-Frank