httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Hudson <...@cryptsoft.com>
Subject Re: HPUX: Make: bad wait code. Stop.
Date Sat, 15 Nov 1997 01:06:49 GMT
According to Dean Gaudet:
> The only other one I know is "par" under IRIX ...
> There used to be a page with these listed on it, but it's 404 now.  I must
> learn to never trust another person with a useful page to keep that page
> up.
    Hmm ... I wonder which page you are referring to. My tools stuff is
still online in the same location:
    See http://www.cryptsoft.com/~tjh/tools/ and more specifically the
system call tracing section at
    http://www.cryptsoft.com/~tjh/tools/syscall.html

    And yes ... there is a system call tracer for HPUX listed along with
reference to the full source code for download.

    It may need tweaking for later releases of HP-UX (>10.01) but provide
me with login access and read perms on the memory devices and that can
be fairly quickly fixed if you don't want to get into the code yourself.

Tim.