httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Douglass <miked...@texas.net>
Subject Question on a patch I want to do....
Date Sat, 15 Nov 1997 00:22:56 GMT

Humor me, and tell me that this will do what I want to do:

Given this code:

static void expand_lock_fname(pool *p)
{
    char buf[20];

    ap_snprintf( buf, sizeof(buf), ".%u", getpid() );
    lock_fname = pstrcat (p, server_root_relative (p, lock_fname), buf, NULL);
}

If I change the last line to:
    lock_fname = pstrcat (p, "/usr/local/locks/apache, buf, NULL);

It will make the lockfile name /usr/local/locsk/apache.pid, right?

--
Michael Douglass
Texas Networking, Inc.

 "The past is a foreign country; they do things differently there."
      L. P. Hartley, British author. The Go-Between, Prologue (1953).