httpd-dev mailing list archives

From C...@PROCESS.COM (Rodent of Unusual Size)
Subject RE: windows install sheild
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
>From the fingers of David D'Antonio flowed the following:
>
>	BTW, the tray app works here to control it (start/stop). I have to do some
>	more work since I thought you could pause/resume the server, but that's
>	not true. I also want to add a couple more traffic icons.

    There are four functions the tray should do, at a minimum:

     o Start
     o Stop (in UNIX terms, kill -TERM)
     o Graceful restart (kill -USR1)
     o Immediate restart (kill -HUP)

    Good stuff on the progress so far!  Randy, do you have any teeny
    feather icons for the tray app?

    Your mail is getting better, DDA, but it still goes 'way past column
    65 and has that WINMAIL uuencoded cruft..

    #ken    P-)}