httpd-dev mailing list archives

From C...@PROCESS.COM (Rodent of Unusual Size)
Subject Re: Publishing KEYS..?
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
>From the fingers of Ben Laurie flowed the following:
>
>Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:
>>
>>     PR#1283 asks why the PGP keys in the KEYS file aren't all on public
>>     key servers.  I think it's a valid point; would anyone have any
>>     objection to my submitting the file to MIT's server?
>
>Not me - mine's already there anyway :-) Though for some reason, someone
>I've no recollection of has signed it.

    Indeed.  This Mark Cartwright person (<loper@mindspring.com>) has
    signed many of keys.  I can't recall this entity, either.  It looks
    like it went bonkers on 27 July 1997.

    Anyway, the keys have been submitted to MIT and PGP.Com.  Some don't
    seem to want to show up at the latter (e.g., Jim's, Chuck's, ...) -
    don't ask me why.

    #ken    P-)}