httpd-dev mailing list archives

From C...@PROCESS.COM (Rodent of Unusual Size)
Subject Re: cvs commit: apachen/src/os/win32 os.h util_win32.c
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
>From the fingers of Ben Laurie flowed the following:
>
>Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:
>>
>>     Is the new libap working correctly on your Win32 build?
>
>Hmmm ... good question - how do I tell?

    You're asking me?  I haven't begun futzing with the Win32 stuff yet
    (maybe next month), but won't the link of the final executable
    gritch about missing symbols?  ap_signal() is now down in
    src/ap/ap_signal.c, and not embedded in src/main/http_main.c any
    more, so if your build compiles ap_signal.c I'd say it's doing the
    Right Thing.  If it doesn't.., well, it should be.

    #ken    P-)}