httpd-dev mailing list archives

From C...@PROCESS.COM (Rodent of Unusual Size)
Subject Re: Expirey in bugdb.
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
>From the fingers of Dirk-Willem van Gulik flowed the following:
>
>Hmm, anyone object in a bit of Expiry in bugdb.cgi; just so
>one does not have to wait 15 minutes for a page to come across
>each time you rescale the window or use the back window.

    Try

      <http://www.apache.org/~coar/bugdb.cgi>

    (You'll need your usual bugdb uid/pw.)  I folded in your suggestion
    (reworked to use strftime()); see if it does the trick for you.

    Using Last-Modified wouldn't work; the browser would still need to
    send a HEAD request, and each such would get a new L-M date.

    #ken    P-)}