httpd-dev mailing list archives

From C...@PROCESS.COM (Rodent of Unusual Size)
Subject RE: [STATUS] 1.3b3-dev Thu Nov 13 09:41:14 EST 1997
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
>From the fingers of Jim Jagielski flowed the following:
>
>Available:
>
>    * Manoj Kasichainula's <manojk@io.com> libap implementation
>	<19971018023315.14705@io.com>
>	others could ``re-create'' it :)

    I seem to recall this was prompted by the issue in PR#905 et alia
    (failure to compile htdigest because of ap_signal() declaration).  I
    think this latter should be listed as either an open issue or 'needs
    patch,' because we definitely need to fix it at some point.

    I'm currently working on a patch to create a util directory and a
    libutil that will just start off with ap_signal in it..  we can add
    to that later as we more more stuff into it.

    #ken    P-)}