httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Hyde <bh...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: Building apache-dev on assorted platforms
Date Thu, 16 Oct 1997 02:02:34 GMT
>On Wed, 15 Oct 1997, Ben Hyde wrote:
>
>> Hope this is helpful.
>
>This is way cool.  If you can continue to share the output with us that'd
>be great.
>
>Thanks
>Dean

thanks for the positive feedback.  short of the project
i'm working on getting canceled i suspect i can probably
provide this info daily, or maybe continously - we'll see
what happens.
  - ben

ps. re wrists, I recomend: REPETITIVE STRAIN INJURY: A COMPUTER
USER'S GUIDE by Dr. Emil Pascarelli & Deborah Quilter and
CONQUERING CARPAL TUNNEL SYNDROME AND OTHER REPETITIVE STRAIN
INJURIES: A Self-Care Program by Sharon Butler.  Speaking from
experiance it gets better very very slowly, and it can get
a hell of a lot worse fast.