httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Lars Eilebrecht <Lars.Eilebre...@unix-ag.org>
Subject Draft: vhosts-in-depth and vhost-examples
Date Wed, 29 Oct 1997 02:09:57 GMT
Hi,

ok, here we go for a _first_ draft for the new vhosts-in-depth document
and a new vhost-example document containing some common (and maybe
uncommon ;-)) examples.

I'm currently not very happy with the vhosts-in-depth document, because
I'm still confused by some things (i.e. the fullURI stuff), but I
think Dean probably has some comments on the document. :)

The attachments include the documents in text format (I'll post the final
docs in HTML of course...).

ciao...
--
Lars Eilebrecht                       - Death is a nonmaskable interrupt.
sfx@unix-ag.org