httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Lars Eilebrecht <Lars.Eilebre...@unix-ag.org>
Subject Re: Dup-dups of bug-bugs?
Date Thu, 16 Oct 1997 19:31:44 GMT
According to Rob Hartill:

>  Brian said he'd fully switched to qmail. Qmail's biggest drawback is
>  that it puts messages into individual envelopes and doesn't consolidate
>  mail heading for the same person or mailserver into one delivery.
>
>  So, if the mail is sent to multiple addresses and you are listed
>  as a recipient of >1 of those addresses then you'll get multiple
>  copies.

I'm also getting dupes of all apache-bugdb posts... but as far as I
know I'm only subscribed with one address!?

>  It might be unrelated to your observation, but it is a known
>  drawback of qmail.

*gnar* This affirms my point of view that qmail sucks... :-/

ciao...
--
Lars Eilebrecht                             - Windows is for fun...
sfx@unix-ag.org                        - Linux for getting things done.