httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Lars Eilebrecht <Lars.Eilebre...@unix-ag.org>
Subject RE: Apache feature list
Date Wed, 01 Oct 1997 20:55:10 GMT
According to Rob Hartill:

Wasn't this added recently?

>  Automatic response to If-Modified-Since: <b>yes</b>

If this means that I can include different pages via
SSI if for example HTTP_USER_AGENT is Mozilla or not we should say
yes.

?

>  Can require password (Authorization: user): <b></b>

Yes.

>  free, full source code, fast, configurable, free, well maintained, free,
>  vast user contributed plug in module collection, HTTP/1.1 compliant, fast,
>  reliable, robust, free, extendabl
>
>  e through simple API, free, SSI'able, Perl interpreter can be compiled
>  into server,

and other interpreters too, eg. Python. And there's also the Java stuff.

 fast, continually evolving, efficient, free, well tested,
>  no-gimmicks, free, money back guarantee, not Netscape, not Microsoft, not
>  a waste of money, not for or by idiots.

ciao...
--
Lars Eilebrecht                     - Just because you're paranoid doesn't
sfx@unix-ag.org                      - mean they're not really after you.