httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Sutton <p...@ukweb.com>
Subject RE: FTP under Windows NT? (fwd)
Date Tue, 28 Oct 1997 10:39:28 GMT
Another user with 16kb problems on NT, as mailed to apacheweek.  I asked
for details of the setup. Look, no IE 4! (I think - erm I wonder what
parts of IE Office installs?).

I guess we need to ask the bug reports from the bugdb for the same info so
we can identify any commonalities....

Paul

None.  I do not use IE, but I am using Netscape Navigator Gold
                                        Version 3.01.  Installed
software consists of the OS, MS Office (Office did upgrade IE when it
installed), JDK1.1.4, Apache, and some other sundry applications.  This
is a pretty new setup.  The machine is a Compaq Proliant 800 (dual
pentium 200's), with 4 GB disk, and 128MB of RAM.  BTW, I did compile
Apache with the command line version of Visual C++ from the Developer's
Studio.