httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Sutton <p...@ukweb.com>
Subject Win32 16kB problem (was Re: [STATUS] Fri Oct 24 21:45:20 EDT 1997)
Date Sat, 25 Oct 1997 12:16:53 GMT
On Sat, 25 Oct 1997, Dirk-Willem van Gulik wrote:
> On Sat, 25 Oct 1997, Ben Laurie wrote:
> I tried both, and with the same results. Also tried #ifdefing
> out a lot of the chunked and other complex stuff so it was little
> more than a read/write and am still having the same trouble.

Does it affect *every* request, or is it intermittent? Does it just affect
some files (e.g. those without MIME types?, binary not text, etc?). Is
your set very different from the distributed conf/*-win files?

Paul
--
Paul Sutton, Technical Director, UK Web ---- http://www.ukweb.com/~paul/
Editor, Apache Week .. the latest Apache news http://www.apacheweek.com/