httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: Microsoft NIH, minor amusement (fwd)
Date Tue, 28 Oct 1997 20:22:58 GMT
Yeah but we wouldn't need mmap()d files under NT... they have a CopyFile
syscall that can be used to copy a descriptor to another descriptor.  Not
that I think they implemented that correctly ... for example, the Sun and
SGI folks I've talked to about similar syscalls are making sure they
include a size_t length so that we could use it for range serving as well.

Dean