httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: vhost matching and check_fulluri
Date Mon, 27 Oct 1997 18:57:34 GMT
This would be a bug if you're refering to 1.3.  But given that I tested
this stuff I'm surprised.

    if (r->hostname || (r->hostname = table_get(r->headers_in, "Host")))
	check_hostalias(r);

Hostnames from the URI and hostnames from the headers are treated
equivalently.  My vhost test suite tested a bunch of cases where I sent
the wrong host to an ip address and always got the server attached to
the address rather than the host I specified.

If you're referring to 1.2 then this is a known bug.

Dean