httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: mod_autoindex and caching
Date Tue, 21 Oct 1997 00:36:10 GMT
Well we scan the entire directory before generating anything already,
don't we?  It should be pretty easy to change it that way ... but that'd
be something I'd rather see after 1.3.  For now OS/2 and WIN32 can either
deal with it being uncacheable or come up with some small patch that does
the job...

Dean