httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: NameVirtualHost... doesn't.
Date Sun, 19 Oct 1997 06:32:22 GMT
I can't believe that freebsd (assuming that's what you're using) would
translate a non-loopback address into a connection across lo0.  Do you
have a route going that way or something?  This feels blatently wrong to
me.  Regardless, the number of vhosts with 127.0.0.1 as their address
should be pretty minimal :)

> NameVirtualHost takes one argument, a numeric ip address:port, or the name
> of a host with a single address

er, it allows multiple addr hostnames too, oops.  I'm long distance right
now, so go ahead and fix if you feel like it.

Dean