httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: NameVirtualHost
Date Thu, 16 Oct 1997 16:48:24 GMT

On Thu, 16 Oct 1997, Doug MacEachern wrote:

> The problem(s) we've just been looking at are how represent the new
> virtual host config syntax in Perl.

No ... this part of the syntax has not changed ... you couldn't represent
the old stuff either.  You just got lucky that nobody using name-vhosts
and mod_perl used ip addresses as recommended in
htdocs/manual/dns-caveats.html.

I really think that your only option is a vector of hashes, with one magic
hash element each called "Match" or something which is what you use to
generate the <VirtualHost> line.  But I don't have the patience to parse
man perllol to figure out the syntax :)

Dean