httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject I'll be scarce.
Date Sat, 11 Oct 1997 23:32:41 GMT
I no longer have time to main STATUS reports, so that's it for 1.3b1 until
someone else steps up to do the work.  Someone else will have to roll a
new tarball with the NT fixes, and do the announcement and all that stuff.

I'll be a lot more scarce from here on out, I was trying to stick around
until after b1 was out so that I'd be able to work on bug reports.
But here it is October 11th, and b1 is well over a month late, and few
of the core members seem to have enough time to vote on anything.

I personally think it's unfortunate that we're letting NT slow down the
progress of the unix port.  I don't understand why we have to release
both on the same schedule.

1.3b1 is quite stable on unix, at least what I've been using is quite
stable.  I'm sure there are bugs.  But we're only making the beta cycle
painfully longer by tying unix releases to the same cycle as NT releases.

Dean