httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Kosut <ako...@nueva.pvt.k12.ca.us>
Subject Re: Apache feature list
Date Wed, 01 Oct 1997 19:44:13 GMT
On Wed, 1 Oct 1997, Rob Hartill wrote:

> I've filled in as much as I can. Comments and corrections please
> before I send it.  (NT = yes - this info will probably be unchanged
> for a looong time to come :-)

[...]

> Email address of technical contact: www.apache.org

This is an email address?

[...]

Isn't there an Amiga port somewhere? Hmm.

[...]

Apache has BeOS support, but it's untested. One of these days, I'll try
and talk Be/Metrowerks into giving me a free copy of an uncrippled
linker, so I can see if it works.

x86 only. It probably works with Alpha/MIPS/PowerPC/whatever, but we
don't provide the proper project files, etc... Someone once sent us a
set of makefiles for all the platforms a few months ago, but we
decided not to incorporate them.

yes

yes

I thought we did something involving this recently?

yes

yes (Windows only, of course)

-- Alexei Kosut <akosut@nueva.pvt.k12.ca.us>