httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dirk-Willem van Gulik <di...@elect6.jrc.it>
Subject Re: [STATUS] Fri Oct 24 21:45:20 EDT 1997
Date Sat, 25 Oct 1997 20:19:53 GMT
On Sat, 25 Oct 1997, Dean Gaudet wrote:

> > One of my guinea pigs reports the same problem. Interesting difference
> > between him and me: he has IE4 installed. What about you, Dirk, Paul?

I am on IE4, and I am getting more and more suspicious of IE4 right
now; because it alwo breaks orbits.ceo.org some kind of continues feed
noncense. So I am ftp-ing netscape across now to see what it gives. But do
not hold your breath, it is being piped down an italian phone line at not
much more then 12kbaud :-) (Why did I buy that 56k modem, tellm me again?)

Dw.