httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com>
Subject pay attention now: old PRs to be cleaned up
Date Sat, 01 Nov 1997 04:23:58 GMT
To start off, a few PRs that need comments.  Some I'm just looking for
agreement about closing.  Others volunteers to deal with them would be
nice.

PR#258: ln -s http://www.somesite.org/foo.html foo.html

	Comment: doesn't seem to be any interest, should close?

PR#314:  Truncated (short/invalid) files are proxy-cached. Ought to be
invalidated.

	Martin: is this still an issue?  Can it be closed?

PR#505: proxy ftp does not work with anonftpd server by D. J. Bernstein

	Comment: a good little few minutes for someone to fix.  Not
	too involved.  Perhaps.

PR#549: Missing HTTP_AUTHORIZATION in CGI environment

	See my patch and comments sent seperately.

PR#557: ~UserHome directories are not honored in absolute pathname
requests (.htaccess)

	I can agree with the concept of this patch.  This _is_
	annoying using userdir htaccess files on systems with bastard
	filesystems.  No comment on the supplied implementation
	though.

PR#558: except internal servers from ProxyRemote * http://myfirewall

	Looks like it could be a useful feature.  Not sure if
	this is the best way to implement it.  Someone could
	look at it.

PR#573: More LogFormat directives

	Something along these lines is really useful.  I would like to
        be able to configure my logs to do something like
	"GET http://vhost/path/to/file HTTP/6.6" instead of just
        /path/to/file.
	In any case, being able to split these things up is a good thing.