httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com>
Subject Re: related commercial projects
Date Thu, 30 Oct 1997 06:10:40 GMT
On Thu, 30 Oct 1997, Manoj Kasichainula wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 29, 1997 at 10:46:08AM -0800, Dean Gaudet wrote:
> >
> > There are some folks here who've offered to do things but we got bogged
> > down in the approval (which is normal for us :).  Manoj offerred to
> > maintain all the contrib patches and such -- he'll have to comment on
> > whether his ibm work agreement lets him do this ...

On a general note, I support the idea of posting a "help wanted" note,
however we first need someone familiar with life on new-httpd (not
necessarily group member) to assume a coordinator position.  There will be
a lot of people that really can't do anything, or that respond then die,
or that need too much babysitting, etc.  Things have to be well-defined.

[...]
> get back to me. In the mean time, I'll have to be content with working
> for the guys who saved the U.S. stock market. <g>

Is that a good thing?  <g>

Hey, anyone want to start a rumor about the stock market drop being caused
by a failed North Korean world takeover plan, where the first stage was
economic destruction?  Guess that rumor is already around on Usenet.
"23967 newsgroups and not a thing to read."