httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com>
Subject Re: one true tab width
Date Sun, 26 Oct 1997 04:37:38 GMT
...especially when the one true editor inserts the one true tab width all
by itself even if you never touch the tab key or use its indentation.

Hey, with this talk about cutting the size of the tarball down by not
having the full license in everything, how about cutting it down by using
tabs instead of spaces?  <g>  (no, I'm not serious).