httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com>
Subject New error_log format (fwd)
Date Wed, 22 Oct 1997 14:45:58 GMT
I could agree that this shouldn't perhaps be an error and perhaps it
should be set to more than 4; perhaps some % of currently running servers?

On a small site with 5 servers normally running, starting 4 at
once could be a big deal.

On a site with 1000 servers normally running, I'm not sure that 4 at once
is a big deal.