httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com>
Subject dupe messages to bugdb
Date Sat, 18 Oct 1997 05:02:11 GMT
  fprintf (msg, "To: %s\n", responsible);
  if (*notify)
    fprintf (msg, "Cc: %s\n", notify);

[...]
      /* Notify the responsible parties about their duty.  */
      notify_responsible (responsible->alias,
                          submitter.contact,
                          submitter.notify, category.notify,
                          submitter.type, submitter.rtime, expired);

Both the responsible and the submitter.contact get mailed.  The
submitter.contact for the apache user is apache-bugdb@apache.org.

I guess a code change in file-pr.c along the lines of:

  subc = append_notify (subcontact);
  if (subc && strcmp(subc, responsible)) /* changed */
    {
      strcat (notify, subc);
      xfree (subc);
    }
  subn = append_notify (subnotify);
  if (subn) /* change this one */
    {
      strcat (notify, subn);
      xfree (subn);
    }
  cnote = append_notify (cnotify);
  if (cnote) /* and this one */
    {
      strcat (notify, cnote);
      xfree (cnote);
    }

may be the easiest way to fix it.  I am not comfortable with the side
effects of changing other things.  The problem is we need apache listed in
the categories file (or else everything gets screwed up, like it is now)
and apache needs to have mail go to the list.