httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-devsite how-to-release.html
Date Fri, 17 Oct 1997 21:35:03 GMT
But it means that if you crosspost to all (Martin didn't, unless he posted
two... I see one posted to three newsgroups here now) of them, it doesn't
appear in _any_ until the moderator approves it.

I am not convinced that the list of newsgroups it is posted to is entirely
appropriate, but I will comment more later...