httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE]: Apache 1.3beta2 Released
Date Fri, 17 Oct 1997 21:23:24 GMT
Most people use their normal addresses for everything.  Few use
@apache.org for anything other than feeling special.

I have a special sig:

--
     Marc Slemko     | Apache team member
     marcs@znep.com  | marc@apache.org

that I use when I want it to be clear why I think I have a clue about some
particular thing, but don't send from the apache.org address.  Note that
this isn't an indication that I am speaking _for_ the group, only that I
am a member of it and am speaking for myself on things that go on.