httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-site index.html
Date Fri, 17 Oct 1997 00:02:45 GMT
On 16 Oct 1997 coar@hyperreal.org wrote:

>   +the first beta release, it undoubtedly has its share of warts and bugs.
>   +Although it has been tested somewhat strenuously, your mileage may vary.

There you go, imposing your imperialistic British viewpoint again.  We
shall rise from the tyranny to form a new nation, better versed in
schlepping the vestments of power to the West, where they belong.

mileage ('maIlId3). Also 8 milage. [f. MILE sb.[1] + -AGE.]

(no, I'm not really complaining... but we have to get jabs in at Ken for
changing spelling anytime we can... <g>)