httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Roy T. Fielding" <>
Subject Re: Re-formatting the sources: mod_rewrite.c?
Date Tue, 28 Oct 1997 22:59:44 GMT
>in src/INDENT there is an entry for mod_rewrite
>    mod_rewrite.c        PART done by Roy (gave up at line 2000)
>Roy: What is the current state? Are you or someone
>    still doing some work on it or should I take this work over?

Please do take over.  I am completely swamped and will probably remain
so for the next three months.  The only thing I was doing was making
things look nice under 80 columns, and prettying up the comments a bit.

mod_rewrite is a really huge file for a C program.  You might want to look
for ways to abstract out pieces of it for 2.0.  I suppose that will be a
lot easier once the API is changed to make URL rewriting a real phase.

View raw message