httpd-dev mailing list archives

From bh...@gensym.com (Ben Hyde)
Subject Uninstall Apache on NT
Date Tue, 21 Oct 1997 09:57:28 GMT
I am unable to decern how to uninstall Apache on the NT.  I see a file
"uninst.isu".  My NT registry doesn't contain any info about "isu" files.  I notice
via the web that they are associated with Install Shield. And seem to be input to
the program "uninst". But I can't seem to get \WINNT\uninst to swallow it.
Possible this is due to my ignorance of all things NT, but until I get it
uninstalled I ought not test the current Apache32_1.3b2.exe.  Since the first
install left assorted useful things around, e.g. registry entry under
"\HKLM\SOFTWARE\Apache inc.",

  - ben hyde