httpd-dev mailing list archives

From c...@decus.org (Rodent of Unusual Size)
Subject Re: Dup-dups of bug-bugs?
Date Fri, 17 Oct 1997 13:52:43 GMT
    Well, I've managed to determine that listing the apache-bugdb
    address twice on the To: line that the script/GNATS feeds to
    sendmail will result in two messages sent.  Big surprise, that's
    qmail I hear.

    However, I haven't been able to find any circumstances under which
    that actually occurs.  I added some debugging stuff to a copy of the
    script at <http://www.apache.org/~coar/bugdb.cgi>, and haven't seen
    any duplicate addresses.  And I can't really be sure anyone else is
    (or isn't) either since anything I do with a PR lists me as a
    respondent, so I'd get two copies anyway.

    Did anyone get duplicate copies of any of my recent tests?

    #ken    P-)}