httpd-dev mailing list archives

From c...@decus.org (Rodent of Unusual Size)
Subject Re: NameVirtualHost
Date Wed, 15 Oct 1997 15:11:53 GMT
>From the fingers of Dean Gaudet flowed the following:
>
>Ok here we go again.  Can the other folks who understand vhosts step up
>and help me?  Can the folks who haven't paid attention please read this?
>I can't keep typing this in variations every time the next person in the
>group decides to look at what Dean's done to vhosts lately, my wrists
>are in bad enough shape already.  Ken, this could be considered a draft
>of vhosts-in-depth 1.3-style.

    I haven't done more than skim it, but it looks really good to me.  I
    only have one issue.. can we call them "address-vhosts" instead of
    "IP-vhosts"?  Name versus address seems more reasonable and logical
    than name versus IP.  Oh, and BTW: since IP is an acronym, not a
    word, it should be capitalised..  (Nit, nit, nit.. *smek* *narf!*)

    #ken    P-)}